Friday, March 5, 2010

Tear

A tear is born.

It emerges from its birth place into a new world. It slips from my eyes and rolls down my cheek.

Beginning a long journey. Not knowing that at end of the journey it will be shattered into droplets.

While slipping it hopes that somebody will catch it. Someone will stop it from falling, by a loving gesture or a warm smile.

It wishes to be saved before it loses itself in the earth's womb.

Little does it know that the world doesnt have any tear-stoppers. Its only tear-makers that walk the earth.

When it reaches its destination it joins millions of it cousins, who suffered the same fate of hope and dejection.

And together they wait for the next one.

1 comment:

Me and my dreams

One fine day... I had this absolutely brilliant idea that I should learn baking. Sophie Kinsella's books, Nigella Lawson's cooker...