Friday, December 4, 2009

Have you seen love?

Love is the hope in each day,
Love is the faith that leads us along the way.
Love is knowing that she will hold you when you cry.
Love is taking her in your arms when she is lonely.
Love is that blessing which keeps us going.

Love is waking in the morning and knowing that there is someone,
Out there, waiting for you to open your eyes and smile.
They want you to know that you mean the world to them.
And that they love you, come what may.

Some say love cannot be seen, only felt.

Strange as it may seem, I have seen love.

In the eyes of the mother cuddling her baby.
In the first blush of a girl in love.
In the welled up eyes of a brother.
In the teary eyed farewell of a sister.

In more ways than one, I have seen love around me.

Many of us have forgotten to appreciate,
To recognise the small ways of expressing affection.
I pray to Almighty that its only the actions that are forgotten
And not the feeling itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my dreams

One fine day... I had this absolutely brilliant idea that I should learn baking. Sophie Kinsella's books, Nigella Lawson's cooker...