Friday, December 4, 2009

Hostel Days

Of memories shared,
Jokes laughed at,
And tears spilt.

Hours of lazing away,
Sometimes talking and time fading away,
Feeling carefree about life.

And all the beauties, seemed so much more elating,
When surrounded by people like them,
People whom I hold close to my heart.

Never believed in such understanding,
One in which there is no need for words.

Where a sigh is lost before it escapes,
Where eyes brimming with tears are
Dried, before it finds its way out.

A moment of togetherness,
A sense of belonging.

Knowing you are cared for,
Knowing you are loved.


Knowing you will be missed,
Knowing you will be thought of tenderly.

Knowing you will miss all of it,
From the depths of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my dreams

One fine day... I had this absolutely brilliant idea that I should learn baking. Sophie Kinsella's books, Nigella Lawson's cooker...